Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid that pretty much describes the Iranis. We worship life, they hope for death. Their goal is to provoke conflict and usher in the return of the hidden Iman. They want martyrdom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

This is difficult for non Muslims to comprehend. We hope to survive battle; they want to die in it.

Quote: Trapping a carrier battle group in the gulf would be like me trapping a pro football team in a corner, after awhile they will stop laughing and run me over.

They could close the strait to oil tankers just by sinking one.
But then they would have the world on them. Russia and China would run away from them. There leadership wouldn't survive to stay in power. Now if they did attack a carrier battle group and do damage, they would be twice as deep in the poop.

I am afraid that pretty much describes the Iranis. We worship life, they hope for death. Their goal is to provoke conflict and usher in the return of the hidden Iman. They want martyrdom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

This is difficult for non Muslims to comprehend. We hope to survive battle; they want to die in it.

That's what they teach the people. The leaders don't put on a vest and go blow stuff up. So it's wrong to say they all want to die, they just have a larger number of people who don't care to live. But life isn't that good in some of those places. The ones that do the vest thing do it often for their family who are paid for the sacrifice.

Some time, some where, the people of this religion are going to decide they don't want to put up with these murderers. No one can sanction sending a ten year old girl loaded with a bomb into a market to kill a bunch of people for no reason.

It is morally wrong, no matter what the faith, to teach children to kill. Hatred eventually destroys the vessel in which it is stored.

Most people are basically decent folks. Eventually, they will force a reformation of the faith. Those mullahs preaching hatred and murder will reap what they have sown.

People will realize that there are people of other faiths, and that they deserved the respect and rights due them.

Until that happens, we just have to be very careful.

Bloomberg shows west Texas intermediate at $45.90 and natural gas at $3.20. At the same time, the US government says the unemployment rate is 5.6 per cent. They say the economy is getting better, but I don't know anyone that got a job.

Three more stores are closing at the mall. One of them is Macy's.

If things are all that good, will congress defund the food stamp program?

all terrorists deser to die im a muslim and since ive been born (2001) ive been attacked on the streets rasialy abused in school and ive had to fight/speak my way up ive shown what a real muslim is .terrorists are basically messed up people that's hobbie is killing random people but they need a reason but the burden somewhere else so instead they "do it for islam". sad really

Some time, some where, the people of this religion are going to decide they don't want to put up with these murderers. No one can sanction sending a ten year old girl loaded with a bomb into a market to kill a bunch of people for no reason.

It is morally wrong, no matter what the faith, to teach children to kill. Hatred eventually destroys the vessel in which it is stored.

Most people are basically decent folks. Eventually, they will force a reformation of the faith. Those mullahs preaching hatred and murder will reap what they have sown.

People will realize that there are people of other faiths, and that they deserved the respect and rights due them.

Until that happens, we just have to be very careful

this is all wrong in the eye of islam there just terrorists (see my real definition blow)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom