Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother.

We are all friends here. Some of us have different opinions, and some of us have had better luck in life than others. We all have our right to our own opinions, and when they differ from others, we just agree to disagree.

Don't leave mad. We need your input.

Quote:

I don't think he's mad just not wanting to debate with the other poster further on the issues in previous posts.
in essence leaving before getting to the point of mad.

It would take a lot more then something like this to get me mad.
Doesn't bother me if some wish to ignore the facts and only see doom and gloom and not trying their best to get ahead. They just leave room for someone else to move up.

I stated my point, people can listen or not, doesn't effect me one way or the other.

I see that Walgreens has given up on moving their corporation to Great Britain. Still, they bought Alliance Boots, a British pharmacy firm.

Instead they are closing about 200 stores in a move to save one billion dollars. I bet those stores will be the ones in difficult neighborhoods. I hope the one I use is not one of them.

It would take a lot more then something like this to get me mad.
Doesn't bother me if some wish to ignore the facts and only see doom and gloom and not trying their best to get ahead. They just leave room for someone else to move up.

I stated my point, people can listen or not, doesn't effect me one way or the other.

I agree. Sometimes hearing someone else's ideas opens up another thought process. People think things that I never dreamed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom