Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Liar, liar pants on fire. Stretch the truth as long as a telephone wire.

About our health insurance:

We could not afford the increase in my wife's health insurance. My insurance was still with the state. Out of desperation, I went to the VA for health care. Yes that very hospital that was in the news. Guess what? Since I was a Viet Nam vet, the VA accepted me. The whole enrollment took about ten minutes.

I dropped my state coverage like a hot rock. Now I can afford my wife's insurance.

In the ten years since I had retired, I had paid over $45,000 for health insurance. I could have been using the VA coverage all along. I guess I am a slow learner. Previously, I had been told that one actually had to have been shot to get VA coverage. What a boo boo.

That was a year ago last September. The following May, I felt a bump the size of a pea under the left side of my jaw. I called and made an appointment with my Doctor. It was three weeks before I could get an appointment, and by then the lump was the size of a golf ball.

They had me in the hospital the next day for a whole bunch of tests and biopsies all over. They sent them off to California because they don't do that kind of biopsy here. It turned out to be a rare type of T cell lymphoma.

The three little tumors were cut out, and the large one was burned with radiation.

The VA doesn't do radiation, so they sent me to the Mayo clinic in Scottsdale. I had fourteen treatments, and every time I laid down on that table, it was like buying a good used car. It was so expensive, but the VA paid for all of it.

It had been almost fifty years since I was in Viet Nam. We had that herbicide sprayed all over the base. We didn't want anything that Charlie could hide behind.

I thought that I had gotten off lucky on that Agent Orange issue, but no, it finally got to me. I tried to contact some of the people I served with, and they are now dead.

I read in the internet that now those people that serviced those aircraft used on the Ranch Hand operations are now having Agent Orange problems. So are some of the blue water navy people that served off the coast.

So, now we know where all of the tax money went. I was spent on guys like me.

Quote:
Liar, liar pants on fire. Stretch the truth as long as a telephone wire.

About our health insurance:

We could not afford the increase in my wife's health insurance. My insurance was still with the state. Out of desperation, I went to the VA for health care. Yes that very hospital that was in the news. Guess what? Since I was a Viet Nam vet, the VA accepted me. The whole enrollment took about ten minutes.

I dropped my state coverage like a hot rock. Now I can afford my wife's insurance.

In the ten years since I had retired, I had paid over $45,000 for health insurance. I could have been using the VA coverage all along. I guess I am a slow learner. Previously, I had been told that one actually had to have been shot to get VA coverage. What a boo boo.

That was a year ago last September. The following May, I felt a bump the size of a pea under the left side of my jaw. I called and made an appointment with my Doctor. It was three weeks before I could get an appointment, and by then the lump was the size of a golf ball.

They had me in the hospital the next day for a whole bunch of tests and biopsies all over. They sent them off to California because they don't do that kind of biopsy here. It turned out to be a rare type of T cell lymphoma.

The three little tumors were cut out, and the large one was burned with radiation.

The VA doesn't do radiation, so they sent me to the Mayo clinic in Scottsdale. I had fourteen treatments, and every time I laid down on that table, it was like buying a good used car. It was so expensive, but the VA paid for all of it.

It had been almost fifty years since I was in Viet Nam. We had that herbicide sprayed all over the base. We didn't want anything that Charlie could hide behind.

I thought that I had gotten off lucky on that Agent Orange issue, but no, it finally got to me. I tried to contact some of the people I served with, and they are now dead.

I read in the internet that now those people that serviced those aircraft used on the Ranch Hand operations are now having Agent Orange problems. So are some of the blue water navy people that served off the coast.

So, now we know where all of the tax money went. I was spent on guys like me.

Thank you for your service, but unlike you I was unable to serve our nation and I can't get benefits for being a vet since I was not one, so my insurance is with my employer, and their insurance prices did go up for myself and them. and there was plan changes, higher deductibles and co-pays. so I am not a liar, I'm paying the bills to prove it......

Rooster, the liar was President Obama. Sadly, it appears that those that he intended to provide medical coverage for and make us pay for, never applied for the insurance. They still are depending upon the rest of us to pick up their bills by going to the emergency for all of their medical needs.

The kid that lived across the street got into a confrontation with some black kids. They shot him. He was an illegal alien, the hospital treated him to the tune of $66,000. They will never see a penny of that. Guess who will have to pick up the tab?

They never applied for Obamacare. They were afraid they would have to pay something.

Rufus, thank you for your service. I have no issue with my tax dollars going for your care. You, in my opinion, EARNED it. Had I enough money, I'd write you and every other vet in this country a blank check for their health care. I have an issue with, as you say, illegal immigrants coming in and filching off the system while everyone smiles and applauds that we are so progressive and nice.

By the waaaaaay...... Happy April 15!

I hope everyone had a great time paying the federal government for the pleasure of working in this country and helping our Nobel Peace Prize winner blow up hospitals, schools, and weddings in the Middle East! :)

Maybe one day, the People will get tired of being lied to. Or at least 3% of them.

MrsB

HAH what a morbid sense of humor. I cry every time I see my pay check, I swear.

We can cry about it, or dance about it.

Either way, it's as certain as death.

It amazes me how people think it's *necessary* to run a government by taxing the people to death. Before 1913, we STILL had roads, schools, hospitals, etc, and government. HOW, then, was that even POSSIBLE without TAXES??? I ask you!

Anyway, I digress.

MrsB

I live in a neighborhood that is pretty much all illegal immigrants. They are our neighbors and friends. If immigration took all of the illegals, there would be no one left here but me, the wife and the cats. They don't understand why Anglos are so up set about immigration.

Someone sent me this:

"Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".
Ready? Now pay attention....

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 ..00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.
Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches, while
Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.
Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.
Joe Legal's children go home.
Now, when they reach college age,
Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while
Jose Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.
Do you get it, now?
If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!"

We need to solve the immigration issue. To keep ignoring it will just compound the problem. We can't deport thirteen million people, but we can make them pay taxes and play by the rules.

Not to be nit picky, but I fully support immigration done LEGALLY. It's when people hop the border and then EXPECT to be welcomed with open arms and given a job, housing, medical care, school, food, and anything else they can get.

Australia has a policy that if you want to emigrate to their country, fine. BUT. If your application is not done and stamped BEFORE you get there, you will be sent to a retention facility where you will STAY until your application has processed... OR they will PAY FOR YOU to go back home.

The US, on the other hand, is bussing them over, handing them free driver's license, and telling them, "Bienvenidos a America y buenas suertes, amigos! TODOS ESTAN GRATIS!"

MrsB

The massive immigration of unaccompanied minors must have been organized at high levels. I suspect within the inner circle of the White House.

This did an injustice to all concerned. They were dropping off kids and women at bus stations without a penny in their pockets in 110 degree heat.
It was done to provoke a crisis.

Traversing Mexico is difficult in an automobile, but is even more difficult and dangerous riding hobo style on freight trains. That had to have been organized at a very high level. Mexican immigration would normal catch and send these people back to their homeland or across the border into Guatemala or Belize. Somehow, they turned that off.

You have to wonder how many never made it. Two years ago last Christmas, I and my older son went to look at some property on the west side of the valley. It was forty acres of desert land about half way to California. The seller wanted sixty thousand dollars cash money. No checks, just cash.

When we found the property, we started looking around. We found black sand, which is a good indicator of gold. Then I found a human rib bone. I held it and indicated to my son just where in the human body it would be found. He then reminded me of the Native American Graves Act. I dropped the bone in an instant.

As we started to leave, he spotted a human leg bone. No way would we touch it, but he took a picture of it with his cell phone. He sent the picture along with the GPS coordinates to the sheriff's office. They went out there and found the bones of God only knows how many people.

Illegal immigration is a very dangerous affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom