Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your employer gets rid of you because he found cheaper labor to replace you, understand that's just way it is. You'll just have to embrace the reality of descending wages, unemployment, and deteriorating job conditions without one snivel.

Sorry, but I no longer work. I got too old. I used to trim the trees myself, but I got too old. Do you really suppose there are Anglos that would do the job?

Sorry, but I no longer work. I got too old. I used to trim the trees myself, but I got too old. Do you really suppose there are Anglos that would do the job?

So it is racial to you, eh? I got news for you. There are legal AMERICAN citizens that will do the job, and they are all over the country. It seems to me like you're merely taking advantage of a situation where labor laws and immigration laws are not being enforced, like others who could care less about descending wages for American workers. It is criminal and if you don't regard your nation as your home, then you may as well allow your own house to be a polyglot boarding house for anyone who wants to flop there.

He should not have to get a permit to trim his own trees. That is just stupid an the government did it. It is also not his job to check the background of everyone he hires to do any little job. He should be able to hire the lowest bidder or any person walking down the street to cut them. The fact that the lowest bidder happens to be here illegally is not his fault but the governments.

The government only has a few jobs. Controlling the border is one of them, they dont do it though, they are to busy making people get permits to trim their own trees.

He should not have to get a permit to trim his own trees. That is just stupid an the government did it. It is also not his job to check the background of everyone he hires to do any little job. He should be able to hire the lowest bidder or any person walking down the street to cut them. The fact that the lowest bidder happens to be here illegally is not his fault but the governments.

The government only has a few jobs. Controlling the border is one of them, they dont do it though, they are to busy making people get permits to trim their own trees.

Well I'm sure he was exaggerating the permit thing. You don't need a permit to trim your own trees.

If there was only one worker here illegally, the person who knowingly hires him is the problem.

That's a cop out. If legislators decided to do away with private property rights, would that entitle anyone who desires to take your property to strong arm you off your property? That's no different than hiring people who violate national immigration laws. Because a corrupt Federal government ceases to enforce legislation contained in the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act, that gives criminals the right to aid and abed other criminals who violate the law? Nope.

So because government violates the law, that means you might as well too? No sense in that, unless you want to be just like them. I guess you prefer to let government dictate right and wrong to you. Lol. I never have to wonder why the current status quo sucks as bad as those who aspire to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom