Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes, the gay agenda. I bet next they'll be going around door to door passing out pamphlets trying to get straight people to convert. Oh, wait, that's a different group with an agenda.

roll.png

I am just about as far RIGHT as you can get, Thump the KJV, wear the dresses, marry one man for life, etc, etc, etc... But what really gets me is this; why do people feel the need to define themselves based on who they decide to bed? In my childhood, I was taught that what happens behind the bedroom door, should stay there. Nobody's business. As for "marrying" the wrong gender?, well, I reckon I have the moral obligation to call Sin, Sin, but not the right to stop em from doing it. Tiny sins are no smaller in God's eyes than big ones. It is His job to clear the playing field, not mine.

Ah, yes, the gay agenda. I bet next they'll be going around door to door passing out pamphlets trying to get straight people to convert. Oh, wait, that's a different group with an agenda.

roll.png

First of all gay means happy, and the agenda most certainly isn't that. Comparing spiritual beliefs people can choose to believe or not, to those who aggressively force the cultural acceptance of homosexuality is nonsense. The same can be said for the phonies equating discrimination based upon race, to that of society's refusal to accept an abnormal sexual preference as normal.

And those parts were replaced by the 14th, and that is the constitution of today. Should we go back to how it was ?

The 14th amendment has been used to discard the 10th, which is included in the Bill of rights.
The 10th amendment stipulates that "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

So much for the 10th. Now the Federal government can sue states which try to enforce immigration laws, and local police departments who may arrest too many people who aren't classified as white, looting and burning down cities.

The 14th amendment has been used to discard the 10th, which is included in the Bill of rights.
The 10th amendment stipulates that "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

So much for the 10th. Now the Federal government can sue states which try to enforce immigration laws, and local police departments who may arrest too many people who aren't classified as white, looting and burning down cities.
The problem with the 14th amendment is that it is used only when it fits the agenda.

The 14th is supposed to restrict the states to the same Constitution as the federal government. The problem comes when the courts only use it for that on issues it fits with what they want. They use it for the exact opposite at other times.

Court case 1- State A broke amendment Z. Court says 14th amendment an changes state law.

Court case 2- State B broke amendment X. Court rules that State C was doing the same thing when amendment X was wrote so they must not have meant to make that illegal. The courts leave out the fact that the 14th was not law yet an amendment X would not have made it illegal for the state to do anything when wrote.

So poof, the 14th is now being used to relax the Constitution when it fits their agenda too. They have their cake an get to eat it too.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom