Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention your fears and doubts.

We already have plenty of those.
cool.png

Here is Another good Source, Ex Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy in the Reagan Administration.
He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal: www.paulcraigroberts.org

Last edited:
I thought it would never end. I had some questions arise in my mind as I watched this. If this is such a powerful weapon, why aren't we using it? Let's turn off the lights on ISIS and the rest of the fanatics.

Will this EMP thing erase the balances on my credit cards?

How much did they spend making the video? What are they selling?

This rates with all the ads for gold and silver. If these metals are such wonderful ways to survive an economic collapse, why are they trying to sell them to me? Wouldn't they be better off just keeping those metals?

My grandkids want to be William De Vane. He gets to ride horses, play golf and fly airplanes. They couldn't careless about the gold and silver.

I haven't really been following this for awhile (being on a phone it's a pain in the butt to go page by page) so I apologize if this had already been discussed...

But has anyone noticed the massive amounts of Russian and Chinese troops on the lower states of America, I believe bordering Mexico/the gulf. It's being called the "jade helm." Thoughts? I for one am disturbed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom