Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, have it your way.

Thank goodness I don't let emotions get the best of me like some people. ;)

I have no problem with it... it's just not very socially popular.

People don't realize that if they got hungry enough, Fluffy starts looking really tasty.

MrsB

Last edited:
Aldi had a similar incident with their ground "beef" LOL!

I think we are the only country that don't eat horses. There IS a business in the SW that sell exotic meats, including zebras and horses.

I don' think the racehorses are the biggest problem. We all know about breeding animals, to mass produce to get the best or get on the "bandwagon" to get a son of ....... for the best lines out there is. Like our chickens, you would be hard pressed to find five excellent specimens to exhibit while hundreds of them will be pets, layer farms or out to defend themselves. No different than horses. Economy and employment goes into the factor...in order to keep horses as a luxury, you have to support them. If you don't have a job, no money except to feed yoru family and keeping the bills paid, who gets the ax or being forced to let go? The horses. Either sell them or butcher them. If you want to get rid of the butchering industry close the borders to all horses transported to Canada and Mexico. Where does that leave us with so many horses sitting around, dying or neglected???????

I don't see anything going to happen for the third term for President. Nope, not going to happen. What would be best is to put a limit on our congressfolks...so many of them are already in years of being in office and not well liked by majority unless one decided to create waves.

I see the Obamanator is going to Kenya. That is a mistake. It isn't safe there.

Also, I see that the shooter in the latest shoot up was on meds. Bad meds with bad religion equals bad result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom