Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you missed the whole point and context of that. He was encouraging leaders there to self-limit to allow "...someone with fresh blood, new insights" to enter the office. But typing "his fellow Africans" in your post highlights the likely reason you missed the point.

I think you missed the whole point and context of that. He was encouraging leaders there to self-limit to allow "...someone with fresh blood, new insights" to enter the office. But typing "his fellow Africans" in your post highlights the likely reason you missed the point.

Nah. I think he's a clone.

MrsB

Well, we are all free to think what we want about other people...and no one is immune from another's thoughts.

wink.png

Last edited:
Aldi had a similar incident with their ground "beef" LOL!

I think we are the only country that don't eat horses. There IS a business in the SW that sell exotic meats, including zebras and horses.

I don' think the racehorses are the biggest problem. We all know about breeding animals, to mass produce to get the best or get on the "bandwagon" to get a son of ....... for the best lines out there is. Like our chickens, you would be hard pressed to find five excellent specimens to exhibit while hundreds of them will be pets, layer farms or out to defend themselves. No different than horses. Economy and employment goes into the factor...in order to keep horses as a luxury, you have to support them. If you don't have a job, no money except to feed yoru family and keeping the bills paid, who gets the ax or being forced to let go? The horses. Either sell them or butcher them. If you want to get rid of the butchering industry close the borders to all horses transported to Canada and Mexico. Where does that leave us with so many horses sitting around, dying or neglected???????

I don't see anything going to happen for the third term for President. Nope, not going to happen. What would be best is to put a limit on our congressfolks...so many of them are already in years of being in office and not well liked by majority unless one decided to create waves.

You're right--race horses aren't the biggest problem. The AQHA accounts for more than half of all horses going to slaughter. This article explains things pretty well regarding the greed and corruption within the industry. http://www.horsefund.org/horse-slaughter-comes-to-town-part-5.php Perhaps this idea at the end is the best one towards ending the madness:
Probably the most relevant advantage of the taxation scheme is related to the taxation of breeders, not the average horse owner. Currently breeders enjoy a breeding incentive by way of millions of tax dollar write offs. Ideally, these breeding incentives and prohibitive tax write offs should be abolished and taxes enforced.
Overactive breeders are the root of the surplus horse situation devaluing the market. This would return horse breeding to quality over quantity and benefit the industry as a whole.

Jade Helm is a sofisticaed new software program being tested for use in military excercises. It asesses losses and plots solutions,kinda like the WOPR computer seen in the movie War Games. If your a member of fb,type in Jade Helm 15-Information.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom