Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you post the same thing about 6 months ago ?
This is from the link you posted.
"The real estate market in China is dropping and I'm planning to sell one of them to maybe buy more houses in the U.S.,"

So who thinks they can sell one house in China, and use that money to buy even one average house in the U.S. ? Much less the "more houses in the U.S.".
Well Dennis, the process continues. I guess we will have to wait it out to find out how it works out.

As far as what a house is worth in China, I have no idea. It probably depends upon the property. I am surprised that much wealth is in private hands in China, but a lot of things have changed in the last thirty years. I am pretty sure those with all the money are party members and not factory workers.

Dennis, you are free to think and say anything you want. I have my beliefs, and you have yours.

What inflation, he asks!

http://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/food-price-outlook/summary-findings.aspx

I guess Dennis hasn't purchased groceries in some time. I remember shopping with my mom in the 80s and being horrified to see her march up to the register with a *CART FULL* of groceries and hand over more than $100 to the clerk.

Now I go to the store with my husband and spend $100 on butter, meat, and milk before we know what's happening... We don't buy snacks like popcorn and chips or junk food or candy. We live by the "shop the perimeter" code (a strategy that helps us both lose about 150 lbs combined, by the way!). Ironically, that's where ALL of the inflation has gone.

Anyone else noticed this?

MrsB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom