Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to think of that scenario...but I think in that event, the major cities in the U.S. would be most affected by shortages of food and supplies. Small town and country folks would have a leg up, so to speak....I read "Alas, Babylon" in junior high as an assignment. Scary then, even more so now. If a nuclear weapon is deployed, it will be utilized by a "rogue" nation. I think that Israel will be the first hit, followed by New York, Washington, Chicago, and the west coast, primarily targeting our high tech industries there. Take out our electrical grids, and everything comes to a halt. No cell phones, internet, television...only individual communication will be by short wave ham radio or CB's operating by generators or batteries. Just like Spock said in "The Wrath of Khan" after the Reliant opened fire on the Enterprise....they knew just where to hit us...

A real night mare would be Iran hitting us on the east coast and North Korea working us on the west coast. It would be a good time to be in Southern Chile.

A nuclear weapon laid on Tel Aviv would take out Rhamalla, Jerusalem, Beirut, Amman and Gaza, and probably make difficult in Damascus and Cairo.

No, that bomb is being made for someone else, probably you and me.

A real night mare would be Iran hitting us on the east coast and North Korea working us on the west coast. It would be a good time to be in Southern Chile.

A nuclear weapon laid on Tel Aviv would take out Rhamalla, Jerusalem, Beirut, Amman and Gaza, and probably make difficult in Damascus and Cairo.

No, that bomb is being made for someone else, probably you and me.

You don't seem to have any knowledge of the effects of a nuclear bomb.
It would take a lot of bombs to do the damage you claim.

Maybe this will help you realize the effected area on a 500 kt bomb.

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/effectsofnuclearweapons/

The low price of petroleum products is a temporary thing. As soon as the first Iranian bomb goes off, the price will sky rocket. This deal with Iran guarantees that there will be a war. I sure hope it doesn't involve us, but I am afraid it will.

The Iranians will not test a bomb. That technology has already been perfected by the Soviets, the North Koreans and the Pakistanis. It will be a surprise attack. Just hope and pray.
"This deal with Iran guarantees that there will be a war."
How did you come to that conclusion ?

Iran will not build nuclear weapons just to have them. No, they say that Israel must be destroyed. Mean while, Israel will not tolerate a nuclear Iran. No matter who starts the war, it will not be good for any one.

My personal opinion is that doing business with people that chant "Death to America" is insane.

Other powers in the area will have to have the same weapons as the Iranis. That means that the Saudis will be buying nuclear weapons. The North Koreans or the Pakistanis will sell these things. Every time another nation gets these things, it gets a little more risky.

Eventually, something bad is going to happen.

Iran will not build nuclear weapons just to have them. No, they say that Israel must be destroyed. Mean while, Israel will not tolerate a nuclear Iran. No matter who starts the war, it will not be good for any one.

My personal opinion is that doing business with people that chant "Death to America" is insane.

Other powers in the area will have to have the same weapons as the Iranis. That means that the Saudis will be buying nuclear weapons. The North Koreans or the Pakistanis will sell these things. Every time another nation gets these things, it gets a little more risky.

Eventually, something bad is going to happen.

Why they would use them on the U.S. doesn't make any sense, even if they could. These type of leaders need a bad guy to keep their people focused on.

Flying a plane in to the Pentagon does not make any sense ether but it happened. Same with the attack on pearl harbor.

Just cause something does not make sense from our prospective, does not mean it does not make sense to someone on the other side of the world.

I really don't think those bombs will be used on US soil. Intercontinental missiles are hard to build. It does not matter who they bomb though. We will be at fault for giving it to them an will probably have few friends in the next big war...

Flying a plane in to the Pentagon does not make any sense ether but it happened. Same with the attack on pearl harbor.

Just cause something does not make sense from our prospective, does not mean it does not make sense to someone on the other side of the world.

I really don't think those bombs will be used on US soil. Intercontinental missiles are hard to build. It does not matter who they bomb though. We will be at fault for giving it to them an will probably have few friends in the next big war...

Flying that plane into the pentagon did make sense. As the attack on Pearl Harbor made sense. How can we be at fault, we are giving them nothing !

Flying that plane into the pentagon did make sense. As the attack on Pearl Harbor made sense. How can we be at fault, we are giving them nothing !
So you think a attack on the strongest military power in the world by a much weaker opponent made sense then but not now? An its our deal so why would they not blame us if our deal ends badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom