Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked, and it is not closing. Maybe they should celebrate and clean up the store.

Times are tough, and KMart is a supplier of cheap goods. I once saw two women have a fight on the city bus. One line I remember from it was "You buy all your clothes at KMart." That shocked me. I buy a lot of my clothes there too.

My wife buys my jeans at Wally World. She buys me Wranglers. But my kids told that only gay people wear Wranglers. Who would of known that?
I have been wearing them for most of my life. Levis are too expensive and they never have a size that would fit me.

The things you learn way too late.

Yay K-Mart, Sears, Macys (never shopped there) -

Neither does any one else any more, and that's the problem!
lau.gif

MrsB

I just checked, and it is not closing. Maybe they should celebrate and clean up the store.

Times are tough, and KMart is a supplier of cheap goods. I once saw two women have a fight on the city bus. One line I remember from it was "You buy all your clothes at KMart." That shocked me. I buy a lot of my clothes there too.

My wife buys my jeans at Wally World. She buys me Wranglers. But my kids told that only gay people wear Wranglers. Who would of known that?
I have been wearing them for most of my life. Levis are too expensive and they never have a size that would fit me.

Shows how much kids know. :)

MrsB

You should have grabbed a dictionary and opened it to gay handed it to them and said "yep I am happy"......
I rarely have ever been able to wear wranglers, had them give to me as a kid from an older cousin and as a teen and adult never even tried to attempt to try on a pair, Levi's are made for one body type and Wranglers for a different body type. I'm sure tho some people can and would be able to wear both brands.

Last edited:
So many terms have changed or acquired different meaning since I was young. I think a lot of young people don't realize that we lived a whole life time before they got here. Gay was happy back then, and queer was odd. Now days, you cannot even use the word to mean strange. It is one of those words that will instantly get one in trouble, and I mean deep trouble.

Some in our society want to twist our words to make us look bad.

Dennis, where ever you are, read that article. They cannot lie the depression away.

Well, it looks like Deutsche Bank is toast. Even if they manage to negotiate the US imposed fine of 14 Billion Dollars down to 5.4 Billion Dollars, they are still in trouble. It appears to me that the fine is in revenge for the European Union's fine imposed upon Google. The bank did bad stuff, but Google was just very successful.

It appears governments are groping for funds, and they have no problem looting successful business.

It is a strange world. Bankers are now crooks and governments are thieves.

Well, it looks like Deutsche Bank is toast. Even if they manage to negotiate the US imposed fine of 14 Billion Dollars down to 5.4 Billion Dollars, they are still in trouble. It appears to me that the fine is in revenge for the European Union's fine imposed upon Google. The bank did bad stuff, but Google was just very successful.

It appears governments are groping for funds, and they have no problem looting successful business.

It is a strange world. Bankers are now crooks and governments are thieves.

Was it Apple or Google?

I saw where the IMF downgraded US GDP to 1.6% down from 2.2% or something like that.

RECOVERY!!!

MrsB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom