Grebes and Coots

Cause hes in Canada and hes got his wildlife acquisition permit. He just told ya
lol.png
They are cute!!! Kinda like me
lau.gif

Noo,he said how he can get loons, he never said he lived in Canada (unless I REALLY suck at reading
lol.png
)

Yeah, they're cute > in a weird way. Like you!
lol.png

How come YOU get grebes and coots?? ***glares out of jeaulousy***

ADORABLE, but how come they look soo, uh, odd? Just the way they look? Adorable still
tongue.png
I thought you were talking to blob chicken when you posted this post. Thats why I said what I did.But yes he was talking about loons
tongue.png
I got confused when the thread went "looney" LOL!! Then when Blobchicken said no clue about in the states I automatically assumed he was from Canada. This is a reason people Should at least put where they are located in their avatar.

Last edited:
I thought you were talking to blob chicken when you posted this post. Thats why I said what I did.But yes he was talking about loons
tongue.png
I got confused when the thread went "looney" LOL!! Then when Blobchicken said no clue about in the states I automatically assumed he was from Canada. This is a reason people Should at least put where they are located in their avatar.

LOL! So did I... But I think I was Looney in the first place, LOL.

Im right there with you.
lol.png
I plan on going to your beautiful state with my wife either this year or next.(hopeful shortly) We want to go salmon or trout fishing of some kind in the streams instead of the ocean but also want to see the states wildlife too. I know you of course cant see it all. But what town or city might you reccomend to have the best "alaska" experience?

Im right there with you.
lol.png
I plan on going to your beautiful state with my wife either this year or next.(hopeful shortly) We want to go salmon or trout fishing of some kind in the streams instead of the ocean but also want to see the states wildlife too. I know you of course cant see it all. But what town or city might you reccomend to have the best "alaska" experience?
OK, I'm sending a PM....

Oh you don't want to go to the ocean? Ooops...

Well, a good spot for fishing not by the ocean would most likely be just about anywhere you can find, just have good bait. We fish more by the ocean so don't know.

Vladez is AWESOME though (and you dont NEED a charter, sorry I made it sound that way)

Oh and Valdez has like a billion eagles. Oh and watching the salmon go into the hatchery really is cool

You can fish off the shore and catch? That would be great . Ill google earth it, Thank you so much for this info and any more on the fishing. Sorry everyone for the short thread hijacking.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom