Green Club

Oh, come on kiddo, give me a break! I do have other things to do with my time!
th.gif
lol.png

Sometimes, you can tell that Critter and I have been married for a while . . . .

Yesterday evening, Critter was suffering from a touch of cabin fever, so he went with me to feed the horses. As we were leading horses in, he wasn't quite sure which stall the horse he was leading belonged in. "Second stall?" he asked me. "Second stall on the right," I answered without looking around. And in perfect unison, we said, " . . . and straight on 'til morning."
gig.gif

These things happen! Far more scary is when the Princess reads my mind. I must behave, I must behave, I must behave--------------------------------------------------
duc.gif

Well, yesterday I went to see the Princess in the production of "Moving Mountains". Plot in a nutshell: somewhat elderly widow, affair with a younger pilot, pursuit by an elderly lothario. It looked like senior citizen day at the theater.
hide.gif
Play was relatively funny and well acted. I asked the Princess later why the young pilot seemed so nervous when he kissed her. Her reply, "Hmm maybe it had something to do with the fact that you were in the audience, and I told him that your friend Russel said that you might have to punch him." Yeah, that was going to happen. Me 5'7" and 71 years old - him 6'6" and 26 years old. He also asked her if there was any danger of me shooting him.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom