Green Club

Everyone bailed when I showed up. Do I stink or something?
idunno.gif

Well, y'know, Em, when you hang around fish all day . . . .
idunno.gif

You have GOT to be kidding......

I am facinated by the randomness and lack of reason and logic that is overwhelmingly the norm here, but to be the #1 post and in the top 10 most active is....... you're right........sad.......and yet........somehow makes me proud.....
yea..........we've all lost it!

EM the pink cat(light shade of red).....trying to run a green team.....looks like EM more RED than most on here.

Well, y'know, Em, when you hang around fish all day . . . .
idunno.gif

Fish only smell if they are dead... all of Em's fish are alive and well in the moat... I've been doing a lot of cleaning lately. There was a large green algae bloom, that I removed from the moat walls...

Hey, Blue!
frow.gif

Glad to hear that the moat denizens are doing well. We weren't sure; most of us are too afraid of them to even check! Maybe it was the algae that I was smelling - I know that stuff can get pretty fragrant!
th.gif

Hello again greens.
frow.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I've read through the posts, but I daresay this green friend may not be totally on top of what we do here.
hide.gif

However, I did wear green today! Can I still play?

Hello again greens.
frow.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I've read through the posts, but I daresay this green friend may not be totally on top of what we do here.
hide.gif

However, I did wear green today! Can I still play?

Join the
red we are going to take over this thread.
Em your Avatar still a pink cat.......why do green member have red avatar. pink cat ,red bunny, redface man,

RED RULE

Back
Top Bottom