Green Club

bun.gif
Bunnys like GREEN things.

After all, what worthy red things happen in nature? Compared to the GREEN THINGS, it is as nothing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\\/\//\/\\/\//\/\\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

See what ya started Em. Deerman do not speak to me of the superiority of red. Red is the color of infection. What kills infection, antibiotics and more specifically mycotoxins derived from mold. The fungal groups that infect flesh are black or red. The natural cure for that is olive leaf extract or tea tree oil, and both are green. In fact one of the most powerful anti-microbial agents known to man is wild oregano oil, once again green. And that steak you love so much starts as grass ingested by cattle, mixed with enzymes provided by a little green gland called the gall bladder.
When something decomposes it turns green from mold on it breaking it down. While on there the mold provides an anti-bacterial coating preventing the spreading of disease while breaking it down into phytonutients for new grass and other greenery to grow on. It starts with green and ends with green, and without the power of green Count Deercula is just so much dust in the wind as we all are.
I guess you can tell the pain meds wore off.....argggh.

Last edited:
See what ya started Em. Deerman do not speak to me of the superiority of red. Red is the color of infection. What kills infection, antibiotics and more specifically mycotoxins derived from mold. The fungal groups that infect flesh are black or red. The natural cure for that is olive leaf extract or tea tree oil, and both are green. In fact one of the most powerful anti-microbial agents known to man is wild oregano oil, once again green. And that steak you love so much starts as grass ingested by cattle, mixed with enzymes provided by a little green gland called the gall bladder.
When something decomposes it turns green from mold on it breaking it down. While on there the mold provides an anti-bacterial coating preventing the spreading of disease while breaking it down into phytonutients for new grass and other greenery to grow on. It starts with green and ends with green, and without the power of green Count Deercula is just so much dust in the wind as we all are.
I guess you can tell the pain meds wore off.....argggh.

I was wondering how your back was doing - I guess this answers the question! Pain and lack of sleep sure can make one want to BITE, huh? (I'd give you a hug, but I don't want to hurt your back!)
tongue.png

RED WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your dreams, you wigged-out little ra-- I mean, bat. In fact, there seems to be a whole lot of fantasizing going on in the sad, bad, red world.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom