Green Club

Red maybe you need to reread post# 1929. I'm just getting you ready for Saint Patty's day. Yup, pastel green it is! Oh yes I would!
gig.gif

My silly chicken has finally gone broody, She's currently working very hard hatching... a golf ball. Breed? Production red.
Not taking sides... Just sayin'

My silly chicken has finally gone broody, She's currently working very hard hatching... a golf ball. Breed? Production red.
Not taking sides... Just sayin'

thats like most of the greens.......sour with his red check rollers.....bunny with her red rex bunnies. ...deep down they really like red.......

Saint Patty day........just a day people that like green wanting to be redheads.......i have many women tell me on this day they are true redheds...RIGHT !

Quote:
Saint Patty day........just a day people that like green wanting to be redheads.......i have many women tell me on this day they are true redheds...RIGHT !
Hey, Sour! what was it you said about memories and fish stories? Looks like more fantasizing going on over there among the reds.
roll.png

Quote:
yep that is why the greens are slaves to the reds. the green labor give use the grand red fruits and berries, heck we set back and wait, let the greens do the work.
lau.gif
I just love you, Burt..
love.gif
hugs.gif
Poor Red. She tries so hard sometimes, but he's as fickle as she is. He said it himself, he's always looking for more!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom