Green Club

HI, Count!
frow.gif
Great to be hearing from you again!

I'm afraid I must disagree with you - maybe only a green knows just how sexy green is!
wink.png

This is the first time I clicked on this thread, thinking it was about saving the planet. Not my cup of tea. Now I see it is about color. Pink is more awesome, looks great with green. Purple is even better with pink and green. Green is the color of money and the love of money is the root of all evil so I keep my feelings about money to myself. Mostly.

Sheesh, I haven't heard that rhyme since I was, like, 10 years old, and I thought it was lame even then.

But no, debi, we aren't saving the planet. We aren't even trying to save ourselves, except perhaps from a bit of ennui. A little lunacy can be a good thing!
wee.gif

Last edited:
This is the first time I clicked on this thread, thinking it was about saving the planet. Not my cup of tea. Now I see it is about color. Pink is more awesome, looks great with green. Purple is even better with pink and green. Green is the color of money and the love of money is the root of all evil so I keep my feelings about money to myself. Mostly.

Some of us greenies really do want to save the planet.
thumbsup.gif
This just doesn't happen to be the right thread for that.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom