Green Club

icanmakeupmyownbigwordsthiscount

gig.gif
Don't have any German in your background, do you?
gig.gif

Thanks i have neen feeling a litle green...bad treatment

Sorry to hear that. Hope you're in the pink real soon!

sure bet i would look hot in PINK,

Sure, real men can wear pink!

A while back, the farrier and his two apprentices showed up to do the horses' feet, and all three were wearing pink T-shirts. They were doing advance publicity for an upcoming event to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. They were a bit sheepish about the color of the shirts, but I thought men had never looked better!
thumbsup.gif

A while back, the farrier and his two apprentices showed up to do the horses' feet, and all three were wearing pink T-shirts. They were doing advance publicity for an upcoming event to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. They were a bit sheepish about the color of the shirts, but I thought men had never looked better!
thumbsup.gif

i did wear one of those,

Quote:Originally Posted by Bunnylady

thumbsup.gif

i did wear one of those,

I bet you looked hot in it, too! But please, Count. I don't care if it is in a good cause, not a pink CAPE. That just wouldn't fly!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom