Green Club

gig.gif

Well if Queen Em did go to Antarctica, I wouldn't go with her. I don't make it as a snow bunny. I don't like cold!

But Antarctica? Sour, when you go on flights of fantasy, you go all the way to the ends of the Earth, don't you?
tongue.png

Last edited:
Bunny, can't blame you! I'm a state further south then you and thinking about going further south! Did cold in younger years,but don't like it anymore.

Sour, why are you trying to send Em to Antarctica? I hope you're saying she's that "HOT" and needs that much cold to contain it and not just trying to get rid of her. Anyway the keys to my backhoe are still locked up Perry. If Sour is running one it has to be a rental.

Antarctica was all hypothetical. Don'tcha get that? I think that other backhoe operators are trying to cause trouble for me with our Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
had said she wanted a seal, I thought perhaps she was going to Antarctica to look for one herself (since nobody seemed to be forthcoming with one). Or maybe she wanted to pick out a penguin?
idunno.gif

Nice to be hearing from JD again. I was a bit concerned that maybe a cat had got his keyboard.
tongue.png

Last edited:
I have no desire to go to Antartica. It's too cold. I don't do cold.

Why would I look for my own seal? What good is having minions if they don't do any minioning?

I see my looks are being debated again...everyone knows I'm 4 foot tall, 750 pounds, I have a hooked nose, I'm covered with warts, and I sound like Fran Drescher. True story.;)

Back
Top Bottom