Green Club

Did I miss the party? I was indeed at a cattle auction yesterday. I came home to a small surprise party. Em feels loved. In case you all are wondering, there were two candles on the cake. A 2 and a 4. In that order. I turned 24 this year...again.

Be sure to include Bluesub on that cake now...today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Blue.

Last edited:
Did you buy the cow?
Did I miss the party? I was indeed at a cattle auction yesterday. I came home to a small surprise party. Em feels loved. In case you all are wondering, there was two candles on the cake. A 2 and a 4. In that order. I turned 24 this year...again.
Be sure to include Bluesub on that cake now...today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Blue.

Last edited:
Did I miss the party? I was indeed at a cattle auction yesterday. I came home to a small surprise party. Em feels loved. In case you all are wondering, there was two candles on the cake. A 2 and a 4. In that order. I turned 24 this year...again.
I'm turning 24 again too!!!!

Lord, you guys want too much. I'd settle for 44 or 54 or 64 once again. They just don't let ya do it.
hit.gif

Chickened....they say "Mooo"
wink.png

Actually, I mean there weren't any that stood out.

Blue, 24 is a good age...I've been that age for...well, none of your business.
old.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom