Green Club

Ed, you have come to the wrong place for 'complicated'.
tongue.png

gig.gif
GREEN
gig.gif
is good. Today I clicked the
gig.gif
thumbs up on on of redhen's helpful posts. I think that she appreciated being recognized in a
gig.gif
GREEN
gig.gif
positive fashion rather than in a
somad.gif
red
somad.gif
'report this thread to the mods' negative fashion. I think that she is ready to come over to the
gig.gif
GREEN
gig.gif
dream team. Welcome convert.
ya.gif

gig.gif

I told my kids, "I have to post a picture of these berries; deerman would have had a field day over them. Now, Sour will probably approve of the green bucket." We would have been able to make Qurus happy, too, except that the blueberries are just coming in and they got all the ripe ones picked off over the weekend. I'm just sorry all I can share with y'all are pictures, they are scrumptious!
I always show up just a bit late don't I? Or in this case, about 6 days late. Sorry I haven't been around much folks. Things have been hectic for me recently.

Le gasp... Em's birthday was yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EM!! No, we didn't forget. We just wanted you to think that.
big_smile.png
Besides, somebody like you deserves to celebrate twice.
hide.gif

Crud. I missed the Queen's Bday too?
Apologies your royal majesticalness, and Happy belated. Now we will have celebrated it at least thrice.... Not sure on that # yet, have about 60 more posts to read.

Chickened....they say "Mooo"
wink.png

Actually, I mean there weren't any that stood out.

Blue, 24 is a good age...I've been that age for...well, none of your business.
old.gif

Yup, sounds good to me.... I'll be 24 again this year too. Now how long can I keep doing that before people just shake their heads when I tell them I'm turning 24? Hopefully I have another year or 2 before they start to wonder if I'm having an alzheimer's episode and eally beleive I'm 24.

Update:
Nope, I tried the 24 thing on my lady's kids. They just shook their heads and exchanged meaningful glances.......

OK, Qurus is turning 34 this year! This had better work....

Back
Top Bottom