Green Club

Hey, it's the man in blue.
clap.gif
Welcome back, Qurus!

Thankee sah...

Can't stay long, but I wanted to stop by and get a quick dose of nonsense before heading back into painful reality.

34, wow - what I would give to be that again. Sure wish that I could read that small font.
old.gif
ELAINE, please bring my magnifying glass.

Nice to see ya Blue Q!
I'm almost (repeat-alnost) in the same boat as Sour! 24 was almost 34 years ago! I can lie about still being 54 and geting away with it if I try!

Blue Q, I thought about you yesterday... a tiny blue butterfly landed on my toe. My 10 year old daughter had been trying to chase this little butterfly for about 15 minutes and it came over to me, fluttered around me and landed on me. I was able to walk about 10 feet with it on my toe, to sit down and show my mom. Later I was on the hammock with my daughter and it came back and landed on my outstretched hand (much to the outrage of my daughter
big_smile.png
).

Blue Q, I thought about you yesterday... a tiny blue butterfly landed on my toe. My 10 year old daughter had been trying to chase this little butterfly for about 15 minutes and it came over to me, fluttered around me and landed on me. I was able to walk about 10 feet with it on my toe, to sit down and show my mom. Later I was on the hammock with my daughter and it came back and landed on my outstretched hand (much to the outrage of my daughter
big_smile.png
).
Awww how sweet <3

I saw a green butterfly today.
celebrate.gif
OK, that's not true, but I did see a petunia that had green fringed pink flowers. How different is that?

Back
Top Bottom