Green Club

I too wear a costume 365 days a year. Actually, there are many that I utilize. Umm, I'm not invisible when I take them off.
hide.gif

you really are crazy!!!
sounds like you got to much Bunyip’s
lol.png
Just not enough work at work and too much time on my hands.I need occupied.This is what I do at work: I go onto Byc and FB until 5:30 then I go home and rest from a hard day at work.

Waiting for engineering work sux,comming on here is my only solace,my santum seclorum.a place for my mind to run free!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

maybe i will wear that foofoo dress after all
ya.gif

Ok. then I'll just be the torture chamber-maid,but I wont wear the foofoo dress.

I really lost my mind,someone help me find it.
barnie.gif
Dude, if you think you'll find your marbles here, all I can say is, I wish you luck! There are so many loose marbles running around on the floor in this place, it's a wonder any of us can walk!

But I think I can speak for all of us in this - Just say "NO" to the dress. Nobody wants that mental image (how's the stock of brain bleach holding up, anyway?) We've been subjected to quite a bit of gads-I-wish-I-could-forget-that recently, you never know where the breaking point might be. The moat is always waiting, you know?

Back
Top Bottom