Green Club

gig.gif
Ed, true on my end!
gig.gif

We are not up to the educational stage here... we are more in the special needs stage still...
hu.gif

I'm sure that this is the "area" in which I can be "most helpful" IF and WHEN I am APPOINTED "THE Royal Curmudgeon".

( campaigning HEARTILY....as you can see....)

However, I am somewhat concerned that gmendoza could be APPOINTED to the Position of "Royal Beheader".
In that case....I would probably need to resort to wearing a Titanium-Steel turtle-neck sweater...year-around.

Now that's HOT !!!
- THE C -

The posters speak to me (in a manner of speaking) but the threads themselves don't. I haven't yet heard a thread say, "Please, rescue me from the tedium of the Original Post. Take me on a wild adventure of hijacking hi jinks and random nonsense!" For me, the threads just sit there, silent.
hu.gif
What do they say to you?

Last edited:
The posters speak to me (in a manner of speaking) but the threads themselves don't. I haven't yet heard a thread say, "Please, rescue me from the tedium of the Original Post. Take me on a wild adventure of hijacking hi jinks and random nonsense!" For me, the threads just sit there, silent.
hu.gif
What do they say to you?

They say that exactly. "Please, rescue me from the tedium of the Original Post. Take me on a wild adventure of hijacking hi jinks and random nonsense!"
I cannot beleive that you coincidentally typed precisely what they say to me having never heard them yourself.
Why,
bun.gif
lady, I do beleive that your subconscious has indeed heard the plea of the threads. You should listen.

I named one of our Chicks who is a Pullet I think Red Head in Memory of Deerman
Red Head on the left, Delta on the right.
Are those "Orpingtons" ? Or...perhaps Rhode Island and/or New Hampshire Reds?

Incidentally...WHAT BREEDS of Chickens have chicks that have that striped-back "chipmunk" look ?
I think of Brown Leghorns...can you think of others ?

?????
-THE Curmudgeon -
P.S. THOSE are VERY ATTRACTIVE Chickens !!!
P.P.S.
I've always been especially FOND of "Red-Heads".....particularly WITH "freckles".................

Last edited:
Are those "Orpingtons" ? Or...perhaps Rhode Island and/or New Hampshire Reds?

Incidentally...WHAT BREEDS of Chickens have chicks that have that striped-back "chipmunk" look ?
I think of Brown Leghorns...can you think of others ?

?????
-THE Curmudgeon -
P.S. THOSE are VERY ATTRACTIVE Chickens !!!
P.P.S.
I've always been especially FOND of "Red-Heads".....particularly WITH "freckles".................

Oh Easter Eggers

Back
Top Bottom