Green Club

ep.gif
Two of my major problems right there. Solid on the one, but the other ---------
roll.png

No pills, thanks anyway.
tongue.png
yuckyuck.gif

Whiskey and wimmen, gets us every time.

Chickened, all I can tell ya is that Sour hasn't ever paid me even one jelly bean for saving him yet! And he's almost always in trouble. Negotiate his fee upfront.
As far as G goes, I've not had to save him yet, but as long as his 'stche wax is more important than mucking the moats and digging a third, he'll be losing his head or be in the dungeon before you can help him.
As far as kicking back to the Queen, all I can say is GOOD LUCK!

Perry
*chasing ambulances*

Last edited:
I'm expected to pay the shrink? He should pay for the experience of entering the dark zone.
idunno.gif
I didn't think it worked like that. Don't they 'shrink' for the entertainment factor?
hu.gif

Is someone using my shovel? I need it returned. Thank you in advance.

Chickened, all I can tell ya is that Sour hasn't ever paid me even one jelly bean for saving him yet! And he's almost always in trouble. Negotiate his fee upfront.
As far as G goes, I've not had to save him yet, but as long as his 'stche wax is more important than mucking the moats and digging a third, he'll be losing his head or be in the dungeon before you can help him.
As far as kicking back to the Queen, all I can say is GOOD LUCK!

Perry
*chasing ambulances*
The Queen may need my services also... I do wonder though what happened to the last Royal Shrink.

The Queen is perfectly happy in her imaginary Kingdom, with her imaginary world. No need in being shrunk here. I'm willing to admit...I'm not all there.

Remember it's the Queen's world, why would she need a shrink? She can just change her world if she is unhappy. Any beheadings scheduled, my Queen?

None at present. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for G, but we can't promote him until someone with the initial of "H" joins the team...

Back
Top Bottom