Green Club

Em, of all the people I've met here I would probably
vote you the most likely to need to plop down on the
shrinks couch a few times.

I've heard that you have a few...issues...

Unsigned (not the Spook...I didn't say that)

Em, of all the people I've met here I would probably
vote you the most likely to need to plop down on the
shrinks couch a few times.

I've heard that you have a few...issues...

Unsigned (not the Spook...I didn't say that)
rant.gif
SPOOK!

My office
caf.gif

Spook will be right in. You'll be there awhile Ed. Better make some coffee. I think it all starts with Donuts.

WELL- APPOINTED Office......a "Shrink's Couch" AND "Appropriate CHOPPING-BLOCKS" !!!

( obviously.........a double or TRIPLE (?) "dipper" ! (Probably get a tremendous "Retirement" from Queen Em's Royal Treasury)
( IF there is ANYTHING LEFT....when I get finished "RAIDING IT" ............)

THE (Royal) Curmudgeon

Ed, Bluesub or Perry can discuss fees.
gig.gif

You should all probably check out the "Royal Jewels"...Spook bought them, if that tells you anything.

THAT is WHY Em is QUEEN !!!
(She's the "GREAT DELIGATOR" !!! much as Ronald Reagan has been called "The GREAT COMMUNICATOR" )
bow.gif
bow.gif

Queen Em,

I'm merely STORING the items I've removed from the "Royal Treasury"....( including the items YOU sold to spook to support your clandestine activities. )
I've been doing this "out-of LOYALTY" to YOU ! ( in case of an "Uprising" OR an "attempted COUP". )

I'm sure that YOU certainly understand, your HIGHNESS !!!

AT YOUR "Service"...always...
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
wink.png

THE (Royal) Curmudgeon
P.S. Is that "royal chiropractor" any good? My dog's back aches....PRICE is NO OBJECT !!!

Did he? I thought I appointed him? It's hard to keep up with all this. Too Tiring for a Queen. Blue, keep up with this.
Yes you did appoint me your Royal Magesty.
bow.gif
bow.gif

Speaking of bowing, I made the ceplapods moat very deep and wide.The salt water and fresh water moats are clean My Liege.
bow.gif
bow.gif

The bunyips teeth are shinny yellow,the aligator Gar's back is scrubbed,there are no more barnicles on the whale shark. *whew!

Now im off to patrol the royal moats,take temperatures,ph ballances, feedings and such.

By you leave My Queen............
bow.gif
bow.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom