Green Club

Holy Babe the blue ox! Howdy, Blue Dude! It's been so long, I was afraid we'd lost you!
frow.gif

Hey, Qurus, where have you been?

Sorry guys, I've been crazy busy. I started coaching women's full contact football and between work and football practice, I have very little time for internet.
By the way, our team's color is green. Thought that might amuse ya. I'm actually wearing a green Under Armor shirt as I type this, the very first green shirt I've ever owned.
Of course, the shirts I wear to most practices are BLUE
tongue.gif

LOL
Redhen has lost nearly all of her muchness, and is no longer a threat. She is hardly muchy at all anymore. At least in this particular thread, I cannot speak for other threads since I don't have time for browsing anymore.

I miss Redhen's muchness, she used to be much more muchier.

Astutely observed. The old redhen no longer has 'muchness'.

For one game dress completely in green down to your undershorts and socks - you will win. Prediction by Sourland.
gig.gif

Sorry guys, I've been crazy busy. I started coaching women's full contact football and between work and football practice, I have very little time for internet.
By the way, our team's color is green. Thought that might amuse ya. I'm actually wearing a green Under Armor shirt as I type this, the very first green shirt I've ever owned.
Of course, the shirts I wear to most practices are BLUE
tongue.gif
I'm assuming you have someone whose word you trust on this?

Astutely observed. The old redhen no longer has 'muchness'.

For one game dress completely in green down to your undershorts and socks - you will win. Prediction by Sourland.
gig.gif

I'll have you know sir, that I wore all black to our first game, and we won.
I will be wearing green and black to our next game, we'll see if that works as well.

I'm assuming you have someone whose word you trust on this?
Yes, the shirts were issued to us (coaches) by the team's general manager. I appears to be a dark charcoal gray to me, but all the girls complimented me on my green shirt when I wore it to practice. They were excited because it matches their jerseys.

I went to academy with another coach to buy some mesh gear bags for the girls to keep their pads and helmets in. We were tasked with finding green bags. I was no help whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom