green jungle fowl!!!!

Pics

This is my only grey to hatch out of the eggs I got from a friend:)... I have a breeder pair I just bought and the breeder is shipping them to me in a few weeks when I finish my coop and also sorry for posting each pic by itself my phone is acting up anyways have a great day

Is anyone selling a rooster and a hen jungle fowl gray or red doesn't matter just looking for some jungle fowl to buy

I would like to see this thread more active. I'm considering Jungle fowl and live in a colder climate. I would like to know who keeps Jungle Fowl in areas that are colder and what sort of housing do you have for them? Heat source? Light source? and so on. Size of building, type of building (I'm considering a polycarbonate greenhouse with an attached wire pen (off the ground) for warm days.

I am a ways out from buying birds. I want to be well prepared before buying anything.

My red jungle fowl rooster with three grey jungle fowl hybred handball of about 8 weeks old. Let me know what you guys think and the GJF hybreds are Miguel Barriga lines. Anyways will post updated pics roughly every other week or so to let youbguysbsee how they are doing :). Will post pics of my reds later today :)

Back
Top Bottom