green jungle fowl!!!!

Pics
There are 12 people listing them in the APWS directory.Do you need the list or are you just curious as how many people are raising them?
In N.H.,Tony.

There are 12 people listing them in the APWS directory.Do you need the list or are you just curious as how many people are raising them?
In N.H.,Tony.

I originally wanted to try and find a cockerel to experiment with some hybrids. Then I decided that I might just go ahead and try breeding Green Jungle Fowl since they take so long to mature and then raise up a cockerel so I'd have one tame enough to handle without stressing him...especially since it looked like artificial insemination might be the only safe way to keep the Green Jungle Fowl free of disease. Then I was reading some information on Ayam Cemani and Bekisars and all the complications with diet and whatnot...well...I'm having second thoughts. The diet alone seems like quite an undertaking. I might still try a pair of Green Jungle Fowl at some point but I figured that I may as well build the habitat first...when I have the time and money. I figure it may as well be built like a zoo exhibit. I'm not sure if I could even incubate the eggs in the same incubator that I use for chickens because of the disease issue. Anyhow...I would still like to see the list. Partly just to see how many folks raise them and partly for future reference.

Here you go!
Elton Housleyn Geneva,A,Paul Kao in Northridge,Ca,Joe Passintino in Sebastorol,Ca,Stuart Denton in Palm City,Fl,Noah Troyerin Millersburg,Oh,Ronnie Bennett in Douglas,Ga,Charles Hill in Commerce Ga,Kelly McMullan in Princeton,La,Don Butler in Clinton,N.C,Mike Lubbock in Scotland Neck,N.C,Everett Carleton in Canyon,Or.
In N.H.,Tony.
I have phone #'s if you need them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom