Green poop!! This is not a drill!!! GREEN POOP!!

Quacks is doing good so far! She didn't want to stay inside for very long, (It's a very pretty day.) so I let her back out and she ate a bit and is now taking a bath. Thanks for all the help! I'd probably have millions of dollars of vet bills if I didn't have BYC!
Thats true! lol. Glad we could help, I know I didn't do much but at least other people helped lol

You shoulda seen me panic the first time we gave Wobbles peas. Or when we thought he was sneezing when it turns out he's an idiot and doesn't know he has to blow his nares in water, instead of the golddang carpet. Or most recently when we thought his seizures were simple mating behavior.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, being a first-time duck owner is one heck of a steep learning curve!

Sorry I didn't update you guys sooner, I've been running like crazy rehoming puppies! Quacks is doing great! Apparently it WAS the lettuce! She's learned a new sound also. It sounds almost like a mouse squeak!

clap.gif

Chelation is for removing heavy metals from the blood, it is unlikely to help with ingestion of actual pieces of metal. It maybe helpful if there where heavy metals in high amounts in your water supply.

Back
Top Bottom