Greensboro, NC chicken shows?

Peytons Poultry

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 16, 2013
Hey, I live in Greensboro, NC and I've been trying to find out when upcoming Greensboro shows will be, or even shows in Summerfield or High Point will work. I don't show my chickens, but I do make these really cool tote bags from their feed bags, and I wanted to sell them at a show this year. Also, does anyone know how much it cost to have a booth at a chicken show? Thanks! : )

There are no more poultry shows till fall. The next being thanksgiving in Winston, Dec. in Smithfield. There is only 1 a year in G'boro and its a spring show. There is also one is Morganton in Oct. You will also have the poultry at some of the fairs this fall as well.

I know this is an old thread, but I came across it during an internet search. We have two shows per year in Greensboro. One is in April and one I'd the central Carolina fair in September. We just closed up the fair yesterday and I was there all day. ;)

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but here or goes anyway. I have two six week old bantam roosters. I live in the Greensboro area. Is there any kind of chicken exchange in the area? What does one do with extra roosters?

Back
Top Bottom