Growing grass in the run

Ok thanks but I have another question quick as I know a lot of animals can't have chocolate but could chickens eat it as I found something that says what chickens can't have and that wasn't on there

Last edited:
make a grazing frame and sprinkle millet seeds in warm weather or oats in cold weather--sprinkle with fertilizer after germination and water daily. both products will grow and inch or more a day and grow thru your frame, allowing the chickens to graze away an inch or so daily without damaging the plant. plant to eat time on millet is about 10 days in florida, little slower on oats.

make a grazing frame and sprinkle millet seeds in warm weather or oats in cold weather--sprinkle with fertilizer after germination and water daily. both products will grow and inch or more a day and grow thru your frame, allowing the chickens to graze away an inch or so daily without damaging the plant. plant to eat time on millet is about 10 days in florida, little slower on oats.
Good information!

Any pictures of your frame? Is it open bottom, or like a planter that you move into and out of the coop.

Back
Top Bottom