Growing strawberries for the first time! What are you growing for the first time?

AZcluckers

Songster
Jun 24, 2020
Arizona
Noticed my first baby strawberry the other day. I'm so excited! What are you attempting to grow for the first time this year?
1000007365.jpg

Noticed my first baby strawberry the other day. I'm so excited! What are you attempting to grow for the first time this year?View attachment 3781965
Fun!

I'm growing lots of new things this year. Peonies, pansies, oriental poppies, cosmos, and larkspur. There are probably a few more I'll remember later, so I'll add them when I think of it :D

Trying a different type of strawberry this year!

We had strawberries a few years ago that would have taken over our backyard they grew like weeds and the produce that we got was a lot.
But they eventually died about a year after we moved.

Then we have tried to grow strawberries many different ways.

Hopefully this kind will work better.

I might try blueberries to.

Otherwise we have a fairly large garden that grows well.

Trying a different type of strawberry this year!

We had strawberries a few years ago that would have taken over our backyard they grew like weeds and the produce that we got was a lot.
But they eventually died about a year after we moved.

Then we have tried to grow strawberries many different ways.

Hopefully this kind will work better.

I might try blueberries to.

Otherwise we have a fairly large garden that grows well.
I hope it'll work for you!

I’m trying to grow celery this year. All my indoor seedlings don’t look phenomenal and I’m sad. I’ve never had an issue before. This year I bought a small greenhouse and growing lights and they germinated well but now they’re not super great looking. I’m going to try to thin them out and see if it helps.
Good luck!! I tried luffa seeds but once they germinated and I planted them, nothing.

How's it going?
Pretty good so far. My Venus fly trap was wilting away when I bought it and when I finally made it come back alive it got hit by a ball and all of the heads died. I kept doing the essential needs for the plant not giving up on it. It eventually grew back one super healthy head and is now currently growing back another head. The strawberry and watermelon we just bought and so far are super healthy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom