Grusome Death of my 2 buttons...:(

ButtonQuailBoy

Songster
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
Throop PA 18512
My Poor Dot & spot were just eating in their outside pen when tragity struck...My neibours geman shepard got out and ran stright into the pen, knocked it down and riped apart both of them...then had the nerve to bring them to me...well I told my niebour and he felt bad and offered me some money to go get new ones...I told him off and said..."If a tiger riped apart your german shepard would you take money and go get "a new one"??" I'm really upset...I need some sympathy...

So sorry that happened. I know that so many people don't "get it" that we LOVE our birds.
sad.png

oh no im soo sry! but i sopose he felt sorta bad because he offerd to pay for what happend.. but still i agree it should never have hapened.. and u cnt replace a living thing!

that is sad! I love to watch my buttons! What is with the dog getting loose? If you have a dog with a significant prey drive it needs to be controlled!!!

Sorry for your loss. I can't stand irresponsible dog owners. Just tell him that next time you will call the police (or sherriff's dept) and let them handle it. Or, you could tell him that next time you will shoot the dog to protect your livestock.

Back
Top Bottom