Halloween 2013

I have been totally slack on here lately, first with being sick - nearly 3 weeks later I am finally feeling back to normal and then life gets all hectic lol

I finally got a few pics.

I just printed out some creepy pics in black and white and put them in some $1 frames from dollar tree

Went a lil nuts at spirit halloween lol - I detest those stick figure families (sorry if anyone likes them, just not my cup of tea) and I got us a zombie family lol wish they had a zombie ferret and zombie chickens I could add but alas no
sad.png

Did some cardboard bats for the covered areas of the house this year

Mr Skeleton up in the window - need hubby to get the screen off so Mr Mummy on the other side can be seen

These are the bats I did last year out of that insulation foam. Painted them in black chalk board paint and ta daaaa instant bats

Couldn't resist getting a new flag for the garden

Our sign next to the front door

The bed in the spare room COVERED in about 15 tombstones, multiple bags of spider webbing lol, signs, severed feet/hands, bugs, bats, rats, crime scene kit, lights & most important ... my new BLACK LIGHT!!!!

Love this lil guy, got him on clearance last year at spirit halloween. Normally they are pretty pricey, i snagged him for $10!!!!!

I got some pallets the other day for free, just have to pull them apart, paint them black and assemble into a cemetery fence. Once that is done I can start putting the rest of the stuff outside!!

How is everyone else going with their decorations??

tweetr1979 I love that bats across the garage doors. So cool! I used to have a scarecrow sitting outside my front door with a bowl of candy and a sign that said "take only one please" when my girls where young. On Halloween night one of us would take the stuffing out of the scarecrow and put the clothing and mask on. If someone grabbed more than one piece of candy we would grab their arm. Scared the life out of many, many teens, lol!!
My oldest daughters birthday is October 13th, (no it wasn't a friday the year she was born), she is a halloween freak! She even dresses up to go to Valley Scare. She has been asked if she woks there when she was a teen.

tweetr1979 I love that bats across the garage doors. So cool! I used to have a scarecrow sitting outside my front door with a bowl of candy and a sign that said "take only one please" when my girls where young. On Halloween night one of us would take the stuffing out of the scarecrow and put the clothing and mask on. If someone grabbed more than one piece of candy we would grab their arm. Scared the life out of many, many teens, lol!!
My oldest daughters birthday is October 13th, (no it wasn't a friday the year she was born), she is a halloween freak! She even dresses up to go to Valley Scare. She has been asked if she woks there when she was a teen.

Thanks
smile.png
those bats were very time consuming lol lots of cutting with a box cutter and almost numb hands afterwards hahaha I am so glad that they last the weather, they went through the rain and wind when sandy came last year - I lost a few to the fields across the roads but was glad most of them stayed on the house!!

I am waiting for hubby to come home next weekend to help set up the cemetary fence, by then I should have all the bits painted, screwed together etc. Might even get a start on it tomorrow when the little one is at preschool!!
wee.gif

This year we are throwing a Halloween party. We have a fireplace so we are buying dry ice and putting it in it. Then we are putting green lights so it looks like a spooky fog! We are also putting a scary pumpkin in it so its extra scarey!! :) there will also be fake bats, spider web, jack-o-lanterns, bloody hand prints, and of course candy! I can't wait!! 8)

Back
Top Bottom