Hands on hatching and help

Welcome!
smile.png

I neglected to post the pics from my last hatch... was afraid of photobombing too much, lol...
Post em!!

From shipped Call eggs... started with 30 eggs... 22 eggs made it to lockdown, 18 hatched but 2 didn't survive... 16 healthy Call babies (1 not pictured)...

This one came from the smallest Call egg I have ever hatched, 35g egg... 20g little 'ling... :)

My little happy dancer. He is sooo gorgeous. I just
love.gif
him!

He's so photogenic, I just can't stop taking pics of him...

One of 4 whites

2 more of the whites

lau.gif

I dunno why but I couldn't stop laughing at these pictures. They just look so silly and stupid in that castle that I just couldn't contain myself. It really shouldn't be that funny but I just cannot handle myself.

I have 5 royal palms eggs in the incubator on the 9th day of incubation on the 21st of April does anyone have pictures of what the insides should be looking like because its the first time incubating turkey eggs and just want to know if they are still alive.

I couldn't even see inside my one blue palm egg that I hatched. The egg was so dark and speckled that all I could see was what I thought was possibly some veins near the air sac. I left it in the incubator and sure enough it hatched.

Back
Top Bottom