Happy birthday, bunnylady

And thus, an elder becomes more elderly. More feeble... more crochety.... more old-fashioned....
gig.gif
Happy birthday!
hugs.gif

Happy birthday! Hope it was filled with cake and laughter...and maybe some more cake.
Well, no cake today - we already have enough pie and cookies around here to give an entire kindergarten class a sugar rush! Maybe later.
smile.png

Happy Birthday, young one. (we can still dream)

Spook ...from one elder to another
Yes, we can still dream. Good hearing from you, Spook. I'd give you a hug, but how does one hug a Spook? Do I pretend I'm folding your sheet, and fold you in my arms that way?
hu.gif

And thus, an elder becomes more elderly. More feeble... more crochety.... more old-fashioned....
gig.gif
Happy birthday!
hugs.gif
And thus a Younger begins to exhibit a classic sign of growing old - forgetfulness! (Or did you think I'm getting deaf/blind, and didn't hear/see you the first time?)
gig.gif

Thank you all! You helped to make it a very special day!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

That was my computer displaying it's age, actually. It screwed up and I thought the post didn't work. But sure, we'll pass this off as an age joke. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! SHOULD I MAKE THE PRINT BIGGER?!

That was my computer displaying it's age, actually. It screwed up and I thought the post didn't work. But sure, we'll pass this off as an age joke. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! SHOULD I MAKE THE PRINT BIGGER?!
No, don't strain your elderly computer. I've got my glasses on - I can hear/see you just fine.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom