Happy birthday, bunnylady

Oh, recycled this thread again, did we? How economical of you, Sour!
gig.gif

Thanks, y'all, for the belated greetings. after all, it's the thought that counts, right?

But mentioning thinking . . . does anyone think that I should have to make my own birthday cake? I've been patient, but it's looking like if I want one, it's going to be up to me to do something about it . . . .
hmm.png

gig.gif

Thanks, y'all, for the belated greetings. after all, it's the thought that counts, right?

But mentioning thinking . . . does anyone think that I should have to make my own birthday cake? I've been patient, but it's looking like if I want one, it's going to be up to me to do something about it . . . .
hmm.png

I say make your own and make it exactly the way you want it, your favorite kind. Better than not getting one at all! And if your favorite kind of cake isn't anyone else's then so much more for you
tongue.png

gig.gif

hmm.png

"Waste not, want not.".

I'd make my own, or not.

I usually make my own cake.

this year, I realized i really don't care for cake so much.

So I made a peach cobbler instead
big_smile.png
. Happy Birthday to Me!

If you want someone to make you a cake, tell them " I want you to make me a birthday cake". Or, just go ahead and make your own. Or a cobbler, whatever floats your boat!

He brought me a huge pumpkin that a customer had formerly used as a porch decoration to render down (he loves pumpkin pie). Does that count?
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom