happy geese

picklespickles

Songster
12 Years
Oct 27, 2007
i was watching the geese today out the window. one goose was asleep on top of a small dirt hill, her face all tucked in. you could see the sun through the fields behind her. the boy duck was digging a mud puddle in front of the window. slurp. dig. slurp. dig. he pushed his way through about five inches of mud in about a minute and a half. a little steamshovel.

Pickles, you are so blessed to have all those critters to love and be entertained by. I had to beg for the chickens and I think the SO only gave in to them cuz the other choice was a horse.....or a goat.

lol. well, maybe that's why i live by myself.
cool.png

i am blessed. thank you for saying that. i was really feeling it when i was watching them play. i was thinking i would pay three times what i pay now for mortgage for the enjoyment i get from it.

The geese are by far my favorite animals on the farm. I could watch them all day with their antics. Sometimes, I'll be thinking "oh cute, they're playing" then realized they have a screwdriver or something they have stolen from my work shop. The are mischevious little buggers.

Back
Top Bottom