Happy Healthy Hatching!

LilFinnGirl

Chirping
May 3, 2024
Upper Peninsula, MI
Stuck at work currently, wanted to share my three newest arrivals (since, ya know, I can’t be at home snuggling them). Bertha and Nugget hatched yesterday around lunch and Dale hatched early this morning. Will use this thread as my photo dump for these little ones as they grow up.
IMG_2356.jpeg

Bertha

IMG_2365.jpeg

Nugget
IMG_2407.jpeg

And Dale!

All 3 are mystery barnyard mix, (dad is an Olive egger) would love to hear thoughts on what sort you’d guess they may be.

Would also love to see your newly hatched chicks here! Please share in the excitement! :love :jumpy

Went to check in on lunch, everyone is doing well :jumpy
Wish I could stick em all in my shirt and bring them to work with me….

Attachments

• IMG_2435.jpeg
    IMG_2435.jpeg
    621.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2412.jpeg
    IMG_2412.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2419.jpeg
    IMG_2419.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2433.jpeg
    IMG_2433.jpeg
    487 KB · Views: 2
IMG_2458.jpeg

Here’s the daily dose of cuteness! All three ate doing well, still hanging out in the nesting box with Tate, eating drinking, and starting to wander around a little bit.

Stuck at work currently, wanted to share my three newest arrivals (since, ya know, I can’t be at home snuggling them). Bertha and Nugget hatched yesterday around lunch and Dale hatched early this morning. Will use this thread as my photo dump for these little ones as they grow up.
View attachment 3824314
Bertha

View attachment 3824315
Nugget
View attachment 3824316
And Dale!

All 3 are mystery barnyard mix, (dad is an Olive egger) would love to hear thoughts on what sort you’d guess they may be.

Would also love to see your newly hatched chicks here! Please share in the excitement! :love :jumpy

What cuties, thanks for sharing pictures!

Today’s cuteness. Nothing exciting to report, everyone is doing well and all chickens are getting along. Tate keeps all the “aunts” in line and they mostly ignore the babies. Aunt George (another buff orpington) is the most curious of the bunch, but I suspect she might just want their food. :p
IMG_2562.jpeg
IMG_2498.jpeg

Had some wild turkeys come visit as well. Must be wondering about their weird little cousins in a cage.

Back
Top Bottom