Harris Farms Nurture Right 360

Has anyone has had bad luck with Harris Farms Nurture Right 360? Because by the reviews it seems like it is the best incubator.
We have two now, one brand new (this year) and our first we bought in 2018, I believe. Our first dang near needs an exorcism. Day #2 of lockdown and the beeping will not stop and the EE on temperature won't go away. There are two hatched duckling and at least three eggs with pips ready to hatch. I have no idea what to do. Can duckling go deaf with the constant beeping? I've tried unplugging for a few minutes to see if that'd help but it doesn't. The turner decided last year it wasn't going to function anymore as well as the candler. I did install the moisture seal that came with the fan cover when I was sent it in 2018 but this machine just doesn't want to fight to live anymore it seems.

I really like it for the price point. I have only hatched Chickens on Coturnix (bought a 3D printed quail turner off Etsy). The lid does take a bit to get the hang of. The first few times I pulled dry chicks out I was afraid I would drop one or smash little toes, I did not, I just used a little light to draw the chicks attention to where I wanted it, than opened a bit and grabbed real quick. I love the hood top because it regains temp and humidity very quickly. I had a shipped egg explode and I was able to keep the top running with the remaining eggs set on paper towels while I cleaned and disinfected the base. I use shelf liner during lockdown so eggs do not roll around much, but it would be nearly perfect if they just made a 1" lip around the base. Be aware overfilling the side A can cause water to get down into the base with the turner mechanics, fill very slowly, it only holds about a 1/4 cup.

Good luck with your hatch!

Back
Top Bottom