Has anyone bought eggs from this ebayer:estancia-arizona?sells cochins

Hey all. We're still on BYC, but current projects keep us from posting as much as we would like.

Just so everyone knows, we are a small Arizona farm who loves our livestock. We have been selling hatching eggs for about 9 years now and we try to do the best we can to keep our chickens and customers happy.

Oh, and just FYI...the "white-faced" cochin was for a laugh. We had our black cochin roo jump in with our white faced spanish about 3-4 years ago and that is what we hatched out of one of our hatchings. I thought it was funny and wanted to share with everyone here.

Everyone on here has been great. I keep an eye on hatchings and genetics and try to keep up on what is new. If anyone one on here got a bad hatch, please let me know. Yes, shipping IS hard on eggs, we all know that, BUT if we can make it right, we will. Thank you to everyone for their kind words. I wish I could guarantee great hatches for everyone, but I can't. :(

I just am grateful for the great weather here in southern AZ that allows us to get the jump on getting hatching eggs out to everyone each year. Thank you to everyone who has bought eggs from us over the past few years. If it had not been for you, we would not be where we are.

Just FYI... We currently have

About 125-150 standard Cohcins (all the common colors and some expremental. My wife Shea is working on a VERY LARGE, very awesome looking "golden laced blue" standard cochin... pics to anyone who requests)

About 18+ New Hampshire reds....

About 18+ Blue Silkie chickens...

4 Bronze turkeys...

And a small handful of Black Copper marans....

3 goats...2 dogs..... you get the idea, :)

Feel free to drop us a note. I promise to keep an eye out for your messages, :)

Don and Shea

Back
Top Bottom