has anyone had this 24 egg automatic incubator?

don't get this incubator.
It's just a waste of money and its really undependable. Its beeping keeps the whole family up at night. The temperature keeps spiking to 104, but the eggs are still doing fine. We picked up a hova-bator 1583 yesterday and put the eggs in that. Its been working a whole lot better then the other incubator which I will be sending back.

don't get this incubator.
It's just a waste of money and its really undependable. Its beeping keeps the whole family up at night. The temperature keeps spiking to 104, but the eggs are still doing fine. We picked up a hova-bator 1583 yesterday and put the eggs in that. Its been working a whole lot better then the other incubator which I will be sending back.
I have this incubator, I agree it isn't great.... I've had mine for about a year. I have had quite a few chick problems related to it. I'm looking for another incubator now.
I noticed when I bought it, also off ebay that there wern't many reviews like you said. When I ordered it I was told that it had a built in candeler. It doesn't. They gave us a small discount because of that. It also has very uneven temperatures. It will be about 104 - 110f at one end and 97f at the other!

Back
Top Bottom