Has this happened to anyone????

Quote:
Oooooh! That is really good! I LOVE that one.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Oooooh! That is really good! I LOVE that one.
thumbsup.gif

What if you replace the two listed above with Chuck Norris?
lol.png
tongue.png
Had to say it...

Last edited:
I wear my pajamas outside alot. Pajamas cover alot, and I have neighbors. No big deal. With what happened to you, you have every right to wear skimpy top to clean the coop. They have alot of nerve, they should have said "sorry" and turned around. Next time take the shirt off to wipe your face and say "woowee, it's hot"..

i've been known to wear a bikini on hot days when doing chores. use to go horse back riding in my bathing suit a lot too. Id on't any more. they don't "support" enough at a full run

Quote:
Oh my gosh Karen!!! I am literally laughing with tears in my eyes! I only WISH I could have thought of that at the time! Thank you for that AWESOME laugh.
lol.png

i agree. very funny, but I don't have the guts to do that!

Quote:
well jesus did command his disciples to do what he did while he was on earth, to go out and make disciples, and not o lot of people do that so they are to be commended for that.

We do it out of love for our neibhors, jesus preached to a lot of people and he got persecuted, well we all know what they did to him at the end.

hugs.gif

Quote:
They ARE persistent buggers! Being that I'm the last one on our street, I usually get a heads up from one of my neighbors. I love the sign you came up with..."Nothing Past This Point Is Worth Your Life" That is great!

My sister just informed me that if they ever come to your house in the future, just say to them: "I left the Jehovah's Witnesses years ago and I will never go back". According to their faith, if you leave the Witnesses, your an "Apostate" and to be shunned forever. Good advice!
big_smile.png

not really, we pray hard for our brothers and hope for them to comeback, just like we pray for the people around the whole earth hoping for them to turn around, and follow Jehovah's kind law.

Good Gracious if i was to walk outside in my Skibbies my hubby would "lay a egg himself".
he flips out when I go outside in my Sports bra top! or my swim suite top. wich is what I do when its hot I dont' care!

a week before The chicken suprised me with baby's. We had a bad rain storm.. the rain was very bad.. so was the lightning. it was strinking left n rite.. and had my Turtle Tank ( a huge horse troth ) in front of the house. well it was filling fast. and due to the bad lightning, wich one hit not far from the house, I could not go out and bail some water out.. well i over flowed some and one of my turtles escaped.. I had no clue till a hour or so later.
sad.png
. So now I have 4 water turtles instead of 5. the next day after the rain.. I was outside in my PJ bottoms and swim suite top and a Prisoner work detail pull up on my road and park across the road.. I was out Scoopin up dog dooie and draining the turtle tank so I can move it where it wont over flow and cause me to loose another turtle.

well I saw the work detail and grabbed oen of my turtles, walked up to the gaurd n said "if you find a little turlte lookin lke this could you plz return him.. He's mine and i lost him yesterday in thr storm. my tank over flowed n he got out.. I did not care how i looked. the gaurd told the guys to lok at my turtle.. and they said if the find him they will bring him home.

hubby was like "I cant belive you walked up to them lookin like that" lol. but I don't answer the door to Jahova witness.

Back
Top Bottom