Has this happened to anyone????

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Quote:
Are you friends with my DH?!?!?! As my DD just pointed out if it was DH he would have been wearing a ball cap, and the boots would have been old fire boots.
lau.gif
gig.gif

We got too many of these to recount.

Boots and a ball cap-- in a secluded location is more really needed? My "modesty quotient" has always been rather low. Oh yeah, lots of sunscreen.
lol.png

i'm so glad I'm not the only one who does yard work in clothes or lack thereof, that is not public friend. I've never worked outside nude, but I do in a bikini... a lot.

Thank gosh I am not the only one....
tongue.png
I got a few really good giggles though, prolly b/c I have been in the same spots a time or two.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Quote:
I read this to DH and his eyes nearly popped out of his head!
lau.gif
"Complained?!?!?! I would have applauded. Women should do that more often."

yuckyuck.gif
your husband sounds like a blast to be around​

Quote:
Thi JH story reminds me of a time when i was very young. lol.. hope no one takes offence to my story.. but I was a kid so..

One afternoon I was over at my Great-Aunts house playing with my Cousin. him and I were best friends when we were kids. I"d spend every day at my Great- aunts (His grandmom).
well one afternoon, We were in the living room watching tv, and We happen to see JH at the house across the road.. My cousin and I being the wise"a** we were.. Got a sheet of paper.. scribbled something on it and put tape on it.. .when they came up the front porch of the house. he opend the door and slap the paper on it shut the door quick and ran laughing, It was not till after they left rather quickly, that I open the door and saw what his note said

it said.. I WORSHIP THE DEV** BEGONE!!! may not have been very nice but hey like i said we were kids

WHen they stop here at our house hubby ask's before they say a word "are you JH" and when they say yes he said BYE n slams the door in their face.

I have contemplated tellin them I'm a witch and pratice pagen. (no i dont just thought it be funny to say it) but I dont have the guts lol.
I just wish they'd not knock on doors. Like I told a JH who corner me at the supermarket parking lot once.. If i want to hear someone preach to me I"ll go to church.

Love this thread. I work every other weekend and have days off during the week. I have been caught in t-shirt and underwear hanging clothes on the line, getting veggies from garden, running to get something out of the car and reading on front porch, but fortunately our shared lane is long, I can hear a car as it gets close to our neighbors house, I can hear if it turns into their drive, if it doesn't, I run like crazy to house. I have seen the car rounding edge of our barn just as my tail hits the deck of front porch and I scoot in to put on a bra and shorts. I now try to remember electric co reads meter around the 17th, mail man comes round 10:30 if I order something big enough to not fit in box. But, our Mail man is rural, respectful gentleman, he honks horn before getting out of car, in this neck of woods, not wise to scare people! I can't see a soul from our house, so I don't think it's that bad to be outside like that, I certainly wear less at the pool, but I guess it's considered different, but isn't it the same really?

I read a book once that said people should know the freedom of "dancing naked in the rain.". We as a society may not be ready for folks in suburbs to start doing that, but some of us could get away with it with nearly every rain shower, I like living at the edge of the boonies!

Quote:
I have always wanted to do something like that. just go out in a downpou for a nice shower.

still I share this property with my parents and I have no desire to flash my step dad. My mom and sister I could care less.

the only time I was half naked in the yard was when I was in the garden and sat in an ant hill. I stripped down to get the ants off then when step dad wandered into the yard I ran into the woods and hid until he left

Last edited:
Quote:
They ARE persistent buggers! Being that I'm the last one on our street, I usually get a heads up from one of my neighbors. I love the sign you came up with..."Nothing Past This Point Is Worth Your Life" That is great!

My sister just informed me that if they ever come to your house in the future, just say to them: "I left the Jehovah's Witnesses years ago and I will never go back". According to their faith, if you leave the Witnesses, your an "Apostate" and to be shunned forever. Good advice!
big_smile.png

not really, we pray hard for our brothers and hope for them to comeback, just like we pray for the people around the whole earth hoping for them to turn around, and follow Jehovah's kind law.

So are you saying that if a fellow JW leaves the faith that they are not shunned by their JW family? They are still allowed to have lasting loving relationships with them? I pray for the salvation of my unbelieving family and friends all the time, but I also still have loving "relationships" with them as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom