Has this happened to anyone????

Quote:
Glad to hear that it's not just us women out there 1/2 dressed or NOT dressed at all!!
gig.gif

my neighbors are use to seeing me out in my pjs, but they are like shorts and a tee shirt so guess that doesnt count
lol.png
As for JW's I had one many years ago come to my house on Thanksgiving morning and proceeded to tell me if I didnt join their church I would go to hell. After that I never talked to them again.

Last edited:
Quote:
I remember you sharing this on another post!! It made me laugh than, and again now!
ya.gif

Is till haven't told him about it. My sister is the only one in the family that knows about it.

Quote:
But the big question is....Did they find your turtle????
smile.png

Sadly no
sad.png
. that storm was so bad and the torrent of Water flowing thru the Ditch in front of my house I'm sure he was washed into a storm drain. he was only 3 inches.. so just a baby.. I'll be suprised if someday I go outside and he's crawling around the yard., this just makes me want to work harder and quicker at fencing our yard n finish digging the mini pond were hand digging for them. then i can build the wall around it for them. and If the pond over flows they can't get out excpt for their enclosure.. area.

KristyHall wrote:

the only time I was half naked in the yard was when I was in the garden and sat in an ant hill. I stripped down to get the ants off then when step dad wandered into the yard I ran into the woods and hid until he left

The exact thing happened to me! I was weeding in the front yard, and a MASSIVE ants nest collapsed under me. Well, I stripped down to nothin my my broken pride and some skimmies and took off like the dickens towards the house, but not before the neighbors pulled up. So I ended up diving in the barn and hiding there for 2 hours til they left. At least the ducks and chickens kept me company!​

Back
Top Bottom