Hatch failed

RGB1143

Hatching
Mar 9, 2024
A few months ago I bought the nurture right 360. My first hatch of quail worked out good I had a 67% hatch rate. My second hatch not bad either it was a 50% hatch rate. My third was not so good. This was the first time I tried hatching from my own eggs that were not shipped to me.I’d expect to have better success but no 3 eggs hatched out of 24.

I recently just put chicken eggs that my mother asked to try hatching. I put 12 eggs in and 1 hatched.

What can I be doing wrong? I use an internal “govee” thermostat.
Temperature and humidity were always right up until 3 days prior to hatch. Then temperature had dropped & fluctuated on 98. I checked to make sure it was sealed on and it was.

that sucks. I've heard of that model having issues, but everyone seems to use it once or twice, then go on about how great it is. the key is not hatch rates. it is consistency. if you get a 90 percent the first time, and it never works again, maybe you should get one that has a 30 percent, and lasts for three years. sure, sometimes it's not worth it, but in my opinion, consistency matters.

hopefully you get a better rate soon.

Back
Top Bottom