Hatching chicks and ducklings together?

How are they doing?

Doing GREAT, once they stopped drinking so much, they started to act like normal ducks. I watch for the tail. believe it or not, and before the drinking, tails were down, now the tails are up just like the others. There little heads are up, the non walker one I caught eating last night, so we have HUGE improvements, I was really worried too.

Doing GREAT, once they stopped drinking so much, they started to act like normal ducks. I watch for the tail. believe it or not, and before the drinking, tails were down, now the tails are up just like the others. There little heads are up, the non walker one I caught eating last night, so we have HUGE improvements, I was really worried too.

clap.gif

Doing GREAT, once they stopped drinking so much, they started to act like normal ducks.  I watch for the tail. believe it or not, and before the drinking, tails were down, now the tails are up just like the others.  There little heads are up, the non walker one I caught eating last night, so we have HUGE improvements, I was really worried too.
Good :)

The chicks are hatching in 11 days
1f604.png
im starting to get excited, by the time they hatch, i think the ducklings, will be able to go outside, so i can put them in the beooder box i made, i will put i pics of it. The goslings will hatch a week later, i was just wondering, would i be able t brood them together, or would the goslings bully the chicks, after a weeks growth, would the be around the same size, or would the goslings get too big too quick and hurt the chicks??

The chicks are hatching in 11 days
1f604.png
im starting to get excited, by the time they hatch, i think the ducklings, will be able to go outside, so i can put them in the beooder box i made, i will put i pics of it. The goslings will hatch a week later, i was just wondering, would i be able t brood them together, or would the goslings bully the chicks, after a weeks growth, would the be around the same size, or would the goslings get too big too quick and hurt the chicks??
Oh boy are we on day 10 now???

What kind of geese are you hatching, randerson846?

I have 12 pekin duck eggs and 8 chicken eggs in my Octagon Eco 20! They should hatch on May 2! I candles the duck eggs this past Sat. All were fertile! Then I added the chicken eggs. My humidity is at 50%. Is that good for them?

What kind of geese are you hatching, randerson846?

I have 12 pekin duck eggs and 8 chicken eggs in my Octagon Eco 20! They should hatch on May 2! I candles the duck eggs this past Sat. All were fertile! Then I added the chicken eggs. My humidity is at 50%. Is that good for them?
I'm hatching white embdem, 5 of them, I have 1 duck egg, from my dead mummy and daddy there were 5, but only one was fertile, it's is from my Cayuga duck, and I'm not sure what the dad was, he looked like a larger version, of a male call duck so I'm not sure, and I have 11 chicken eggs all moving, and 1 I'm not sure about, my duck and chicken eggs, are hatching on the 22nd, and the geese hatch on the 30th, and yes 50% is fine until lock down, where it should be about 70% :)

Back
Top Bottom