Hatching chicks and ducklings together?

I amahaha but i was talking to different people on different forums, and was just posting it on them aswell, sorry i will only post it onthis one

I would just send the other forums a link of the one you want responses too. and then they can pick and choose if they want to follow it. How's that sound??

LOL, it's ok I just don't know which one to answer?  Let me know which one you want me to reply to and I think we can solve this delima.

Just reply to this one :)

I would just send the other forums a link of the one you want responses too. and then they can pick and choose if they want to follow it.  How's that sound??
I will do that :)

I don't see any pea eating...  but they are adorable.  What kind of "pool" is that?  I like it.

It's just an old paddling pool we had

I am now getting 24 silkie eggs, shipped to me as well! 5 white silkie, 5 black, 5 gold, 5 splash 4 cuckoo, i am really excited, an i am going to be doing up my pen soon aswell, making it more secure ect!

Last edited:
Going into lockdown tomorrow
big_smile.png
AND THE STRESS KICKS IN. LOL

I kno, but i am really looking forward to it, havent hatched since last year, begining to forget what its like
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom