Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
Quote:
Thank you so much!

yesss.gif
And you have to post pics when he fluffs out!
For sure.....in his poncho!........lol

He is so cute.....I love him.....Finally he is here!......I did it!!!

Cheers!
Congrats on Bouncer's hatch!! What a cutie pie!!
love.gif

Quote:
Thank you so much!

yesss.gif
And you have to post pics when he fluffs out!
For sure.....in his poncho!........lol

He is so cute.....I love him.....Finally he is here!......I did it!!!

Cheers!
Congrats on Bouncer's hatch!! What a cutie pie!!
love.gif

Thanks so much.......He is well loved......

hugs.gif

I am starting another batch of Duck eggs today......18 eggs going into the incubator tonight......All on the same day!!!.........
gig.gif
.........Wow, I sure learned a lot and still have many questions.......

My Chicks are peeping out in the garage under my Hen......Not sure what is under her yet...
idunno.gif
...I will wait and give her time to hatch them out and be Mom.......Plus she wants to pick my eyes out....lol..........
hide.gif

Thanks and Cheers!

I am starting another batch of Duck eggs today......18 eggs going into the incubator tonight......All on the same day!!!.........:gig .........Wow, I sure learned a lot and still have many questions.......

My Chicks are peeping out in the garage under my Hen......Not sure what is under her yet...:idunno ...I will wait and give her time to hatch them out and be Mom.......Plus she wants to pick my eyes out....lol..........:oops:

Thanks and Cheers!

Good luck with them! I can see that you've caught the duck hatching fever already.....

I've set duck eggs yesterday and today, so we will probally be having ducklings at the same time :)

Quote: Should not of told me that......I will yap your leg off for info.......lol...........
frow.gif

Kidding.....Actually though, that is awesome.....Hope we both have great success with our hatches.......

I will sell all these Ducklings, possibly will be spoken for before they hatch...........lol.........

Cheers!

I have a quick question for anyone with experience in this.......If I bring a Chick in from under my Broody for Bouncer and it starts to peck him, would the Hen take it BACK....
idunno.gif
........I would hate to try and then it goes all wrong........

Cheers!

I have a quick question for anyone with experience in this.......If I bring a Chick in from under my Broody for Bouncer and it starts to peck him, would the Hen take it BACK....:idunno ........I would hate to try and then it goes all wrong........

Cheers!

Yes, I'm sure she will- just pop it back underneath her and she probally won't even notice :)

Quote: Only one little Chick so far....Another has piped.......Still not sure about Ducklings?.....Cute little Chick....My Ameruacana Hen and My Brahma/Ameruacana Rooster.......So cute with its Chubby Cheeks!!!......lol.......She almost killed me when I checked......lol

I will wait till I see how many hatch......Bouncer is vain and loves his image in the mirror and his fuzzy sock......He is HAPPY!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom